Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10

Welp all of my boarding gear just officially filled both of my suitcases. I guess I'll just have to improvise on the whole "clothing" and "toiletry" situation. $25 per checked bag? *scoffs* call me jewish, but that's just gersh dern ridiculous!
Priorites people, PRIORITIES!
PS- I would like everyone to know that I will be making my first apperance of the season at Snow Trails & Mad River Mountain this weekend and Natalie arcave face has already been boarding 7 times this season....in not one, but TWO different states...soon to be three.

Erika's Pity party. You're Invited!

Time to catch up on the shredding!
......that is of course until we finally get to board Big Bear Mountain together in a few weeks!

STEEZIN.
                                                                                                                                       Written by Erika

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Soon to be four*

California and Utah. And since I have a season to Telluride, we can just go ahead and make that five.

..I have a friend who can hook you up would you be down with a weekend trip to CO if I can comp us a place to stay?