Monday, December 6, 2010

8

Hans (my board) got jacked. Not jacked like "ooh mannn my board is JACKED from riding over those rocks". Jacked like "curse-words to them beezys who stole my Burton!".

Yaaap. Hans has been kidnapped. Not even ransomed. Just full on taken.
I was considering pulling a Liam Neeson (look that up) and making death threats via my central intelligence agency shiza.
Alas, my heart is/was/will be broken too much to do anything but sulk.

However, the new member of the family will be my very own K2 VaVaVoom Rocker.
Yaap. I'm doing it. I guess I don't really have a choice.

Such a pity. Fjekwlake.

On a somewhat more positive note, I just rode 3 days at Timberline, Oregon.
That brings this season's total ride-times to 5.
And that will increase weekly starting on the 13th.

No comments: